Advanced Search

1 € to 50.000.000 €

We found 0 results. Do you want to load the results now ?
Advanced Search

1 € to 50.000.000 €

we found 0 results
Your search results

10 documents required to request the tourist rental license

Posted by inm on 2018-03-25
| 0
In Illeslex, as a law firm in Mallorca specializing in real estate law and urban planning, we follow with great attention everything concerning the modification of the Law that regulates holiday rentals in our Community.

We have carried out numerous informative talks both in Mallorca and in Menorca, and recently we have signed an agreement to provide legal advice to the Association of Apartments and Vacation Rentals of the Balearic Islands (APTUR), as well as its members.

To proceed to request the license for the commercialization of tourist stays in houses, this is the necessary documentation that must be had and that can be requested by the Department of Tourism, either at the time of presenting the request, or before a future inspection.

Responsible declaration of beginning of the activity (DRIAT)
Copy of the Spanish DNI or NIE
Copy of the deeds of the property
Model of the Modernization and Quality Plan
Certificate of occupancy
Payment of the administrative fee that is set, if applicable.
Proof of having acquired the places in the Consortium of tourist places
Insurance policy for the amount of 300,000 euros with a maximum deductible of 600 euros per claim that covers the civil liability for the corporal and material damages that may be suffered by the users of the houses during their stay
In your case, proof that the Community of Owners does not prohibit holiday rental
Accreditation of the antiquity of the property

(It must be taken into account that these requirements may be modified in the future)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.